Friday, May 8, 2009

my classmates




this is my first experience having boy as part of my classmates. since 5 years ago, I studied in SCIPP which is a girl school ,I haven't study with boy for such along time and now it makes me feel a little weird.but it doesn't matter..I can slowly learn how to adapt learning with them. I'm always wondering, why boy usually so clever is albeit they play so much and study less. hurm sometimes I feel it is really unfair becoz some of them don't have to burn up until midnite n they can just catch up during the lesson. later.after that i know, when one of my buddies said,in their real life, they just have 1 desire and 9 minds and girls are on the other hand that we have 9 desires but only one minds.like we want nice dress, nice hair ,money,shopping and so on.However boy just wants girls as their mates .No wonder thay are very clever.That's why girls are very diligent most of the cases.






In my class there are only 4 desirable and charming girls and rest are boys.
Due to that, mostly during the lesson our class is very noisy because of having a lot of energetic people. hahahaa


but guys frankly speaking that i really please to know all of you. and you are very supportive and kind men.if you try to ask other class, the girls are mostly cannot getting well with the guys and it is completely differrent like in our class.




we are ofently strolling together during weekend or spend a little time watching movie at one utama.really close right~~~and some of lecturers also find that our classs is very happening and sometimes we always playfully make fun to our lecturers.
guys, hopefully 19 of us can fly to germany and get very good TER score.
midterm is just arond the corner and now we are struggling for our best to get excellent result.

here are the people who make my life everyday become more meaningful.....

Wei Xin
Shun Ling
Edwin
Chang Win
Darwin
Muadz
Faisal
Collela
Ciko
Kamarul
Akeem
Azizi
gOH
zUl
Alfred
Ekin
Rumitha
Nabil
and plus new comers in our class
..(Ja shun, Wei Yang)-both are private students

1 comment: