Thursday, May 7, 2009

challengeable or survivable

it's quite exhausting to start a new chapter in your life after almost a year you have missed your physic ,maths and chemistry. For us as a german preparatory student ,we did not have a bridging course before we take AUSMAT programme for this year as a result, we found it very hard in the first two months because we just did language preparation (german) and IELTS last year. That's it. I still can remember when my chemistry teacher gave us basic calculation exercise during first lesson about finding number of mole of a solution as well as its concentration and what a terrible is none of us could not finish the execises within the time has limited.It happened similar to the calculus lesson.But luckily because our kind Mr.Lee could understand the situation we faced at that moment. He tried to brash up everything before we went further, even the simplest basic math also ,most of us have forgotten. Oh mY good!! really pathetic~~.



p:s to Kbu: I think you should organize a bridging course for your unluckily german students in the future otherwise all of them we'll die even in January.



Thus, throughout the Chinese New Year , I decided for not going home eventhough there was a long holiday .What can I do, I need a time to recall back all my basics because after the holiday I would be tested during the Topic Test 1. huh right now, I really miss my mum, dad, my siblings and also my ciko(my chubby cat). I still have another a month before I can go back home but I'm still not sure whether I wanna go back or not as my pocket expenses has run out already.The ticket bus to go to Kelantan is really expensive and it is almost double if u go to Kedah.As usual when I go back , I will just stay at home and do nothing.It's time for me to shopping because the cloths and food in my hometown is very inexpensive.Everytime I'm going back, my friends will not forget to ask me to buy some fish crackers.and it's definetely delicious and make your mouth watering if you see your friend eat infront of you.


it's not completely different from otak-otak




the best kerepok lekor from terengganu




it's really appetizing when you dip your cracker into the sauce


and this possibly nice when we eat it as it 's still hot




Last time, if I'm not mistaken I bought about 30 packets of fish crackers until I did not have enough space to put them into my bags.but the advantage is my food stock can lasting until March and I can still enjoying eating fish crackers although Im staying here.I still could not find which shop is selling that kind of food.oh mum !! see your daughter starts starving here.There's no 'nasi air' (congee) ,' banana fritter' and also 'satar' and also nasi kerabu with roasted chicken around Bandar Utama here. I havew already sick eating nasi goreng from Pak Lah's stall which is located just a stone thrown away from my accommodation here.

hence anyone who can find those kind of food,a kindly reminder to you for not forgetting to bring it some to me.hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment